[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Re^2: v01i031: me, a small, programmable editor

henk@eurtrx.UUCP (Henk Langeveld) (12/03/88)

igp@camcon.co.uk (Ian Phillipps) writes:

>hp-pcd!hpcvlx!craig@nyu.edu (Craig Durland) writes:
>>ME is a small, extendable Emacs-like editor that runs on IBM PCs, XTs
>>and ATs.

>Looks interesting.  Any chance of source code/unix/ST versions?

Craig mentioned using parts of GNU-emacs (picture mode, gomoku), doesn't
that make him obliged to offer sources ?  Craig, anybody ?

-Henk
--
Henk Langeveld, Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam, 010-408 1346
henk@eurtrx.UUCP || henk@euraiv1.UUCP || langeveld@hroeur5.bitnet

craig@hpcvlx.HP.COM (Craig Durland) (12/05/88)

>>Craig mentioned using parts of GNU-emacs (picture mode, gomoku), doesn't
>>that make him obliged to offer sources ?  Craig, anybody ?
>>-Henk

The only GNU stuff I used is some lisp files I ported to Mutt.  The
source to those is included in the posting.  I don't belive the GNU
copyright extends any further.
Craig Durland

viggo@freja.diku.dk (Allan Kim Schougaard) (12/06/88)

>hp-pcd!hpcvlx!craig@nyu.edu (Craig Durland) writes:
>>ME is a small, extendable Emacs-like editor that runs on IBM PCs, XTs
>>and ATs.

>Looks very interesting.  Any chance of source code?

Why do I ask? Because I don't like to have to load ansi.sys.
If there is another way to make ME work please let me know.

		Your worst nightmare
		Viggo at DIKU
		Viggo@freja.dk

thh@hpindda.HP.COM (Tom Harper) (12/08/88)