[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] me editor sources

jim_d@cimcor.mn.org (Jim Dahlberg) (11/30/88)

There appears to be a problem with the sources for the 'me' editor.  Some
of the parts indicate that there are 6 total parts, and some of the parts
indicate that there are 7 total parts.  I only found parts 1, 2, 4, 5, and
6.  What happened to parts 3 and 7 ?

Jim Dahlberg

steve@eros.ame.arizona.edu (Steve Cannon) (12/01/88)

In article <601@cimcor.mn.org> jim_d@cimcor.mn.org (Jim Dahlberg) writes:
>There appears to be a problem with the sources for the 'me' editor.  ...

I never received parts 1 and 2 to "me".
Would someone out there please email them to me?

Muchos gracias!

 Steve Cannon   <X> UUCP: ...{allegra,cmc12,hao!noao,att}!arizona!eros!steve
 AME Dept.      <XXXXXXXX> Internet: eros!steve@ARIZONA.EDU
 University of Arizona <X> Bitnet: scannon@arizrvax
 Tucson, AZ 85721      <X> Phone: +1 602 621 6091

asg@pyuxf.UUCP (alan geller) (12/08/88)

In article <601@cimcor.mn.org>, jim_d@cimcor.mn.org (Jim Dahlberg) writes:
> There appears to be a problem with the sources for the 'me' editor.  Some
> of the parts indicate that there are 6 total parts, and some of the parts
> indicate that there are 7 total parts.  I only found parts 1, 2, 4, 5, and
> 6.  What happened to parts 3 and 7 ?
>
> Jim Dahlberg

We only got part 7!!

As one might imagine, this is not particularly useful.

Could someone send me parts 1 through 6?
Or will the 'me' editor be reposted?

Thanks,
Alan Geller
Bellcore

...!{princeton,rutgers}!bcr!asg

klarich@a.cs.okstate.edu (Terry Klarich) (12/09/88)

I think it should be reposted.  After I finally received all the
parts, pkxarc told me that me_cd.arc wasn't an archive.  Maybe
if it was reposted, everyone would get a good copy this time.

--
Terry Klarich (klarich@a.cs.okstate.edu) n5hts
A man is not complete until he is married then, he is finished.

brianc@cognos.uucp (Brian Campbell) (12/09/88)

In article <459@pyuxf.UUCP> asg@pyuxf.UUCP (alan geller) writes:
> We only got part 7!!
>
> Could someone send me parts 1 through 6?
> Or will the 'me' editor be reposted?

We're missing part 5 here, which just happens to contain most of the
executable.  Could someone mail me part 5, or will 'me' be reposted?
--
Brian Campbell        mail: POB 9707, 3755 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, K1G 3Z4
Cognos Incorporated   uucp: uunet!mitel!sce!cognos!brianc