[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] ME

wirun@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Da Ratt ) (12/11/88)

Yeah,

I got the exact same thing happen to me when I tried to PKXARC the me_??.arc.
(it wasn't an archive).  I definately think we need a reposting.  By the way,
why does it always seem that corrupted .arc files are always screwed up at the
end, where the executables always are?  :-) Maybe to perhaps minimize this
problem, put the .doc files at the end of the archive so they can get screwed
up instead of the program files??

"This of course is impossible ..." - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
   wirun@ucalgary.ca   cwirun@uncaedu.BITNET wirun@uncamult.BITNET

ftrue@muddcs.Claremont.EDU (Frederick True) (12/16/88)

In article <311@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP> wirun@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Da Ratt ) writes:

>I got the exact same thing happen to me when I tried to PKXARC the me_??.arc.
>(it wasn't an archive).  I definately think we need a reposting.  By the way,

I got all the parts to "me" also, stuck them together, uudecoded it, and the
resulting archive even matched the given CRC in the first message, but
the archive was blortched (ie: *not* a legit archive). I, too, am interested
in a reposting. Sanka.

Frederick True              ftrue@muddcs.claremont.edu