[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v01i062: gymake, make utility for MS-DOS w/C source v1.2

greggy@infmx.UUCP (greg yachuk) (12/22/88)

In article <5219@bsu-cs.UUCP>, Rahul writes:

> [ C source for Microsoft C 5.0 is included.  Text files in this package
> have linefeed-terminated lines and may need newline conversion for use
> under MS-DOS.  The version posted earlier as gy_make was documented to
> be compilable under both MS-DOS and 4.3BSD.  This one is not directly
> compilable under 4.3BSD but it looks like it could be made so with few
> changes.  -- R.D. ]

I just (re)compiled it on 4.2BSD.  Everything went fine.  If someone
experiences any trouble compiling for other systems, please let me know,
and send patches if you fix it yourself.

	-greg

Greg Yachuk	Informix Software Inc., Menlo Park, CA	(415) 322-4100
{uunet,pyramid}!infmx!greggy	why yes, I DID choose that login myself