[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Zoo Source, Was

frotz@drivax.UUCP (Frotz) (12/24/88)

In article <57@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU> greggt@VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU (Gregg Thompson) writes:
>	So if someone has a version of zoo for Unix which is compatible with
>the PC's then I will go with zoo too, but until then I see no need for it.
>(if there is a version for unix then don't flame me but send me the source
>for it)

I have the following sources:

ZOO
	DOS	1.71 (the compression algorythm was recoded in assembly)
	Unix	1.71 (Microport, Sys V, BSD...)
	Amiga	1.42b
	VMS	1.62 (or something)

BOOZ	from c.b.i.p

DOS Executables:
	Looz
	zoo
	fiz
	atoz	(I also have a csh script that wasn't too hard to put together)
	zoo
	sez

I will be happy to send these to anyone who wants them, but I
recommend that you try to get the sources directly from Rahul (so
there aren't too many variations running around out there all called
"zoo").  We got our sources from him through the mail.  If I remember
correctly he also has a dial-up number where you can get the latest
sources(?) and executables.

(Rahul, could clarify and add any details?)

--Frotz @Digital Research, Incorporated		amdahl!drivax!frotz
	 70 Garden Court, B15			(408) 649-3896
	 Monterey, California  93940		Ask for John Fa'atuai