[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] pd turbo pascal windows source code

t-harish@microsoft.UUCP (Harish Pillay) (01/07/89)

I accidentally deleted some source code that was on the net on creating windows
in Turbo Pascal.  Could someone mail them to me.

Thanks.

leif@ambone.UUCP (Leif Andrew Rump) (01/11/89)

t-harish@microsoft.UUCP (Harish Pillay) writes:
>... some source code that was on the net on creating windows
>in Turbo Pascal.  Could someone mail them to me.

If the programmer reads this please issue a version 5.0 - one of my
(poor) friends hit the ground when he realised that the code was for
TP4.0!

 Leif Andrew Rump, Ambrasoft A/S, Roejelskaer 15, DK-2840 Holte (Denmark)
 UUCP: leif@ambone.dk, phone: +45 2424 111, touch phone: +45 422 817 + 313