[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Please send me parts of Procomm test drive ver 1.1

lane@dalcs.UUCP (John Wright/Dr. Pat Lane) (01/13/89)

I missed parts 1, 2 & 3 of the comp.binaries.ibm.pc posting of Procomm
Test Drive Sept 1988 back in November and would be *most* grateful if
someone would send them to me.  These would be numbered "v01i006", "v01i007",
"v01i008", I believe.  The header from the first posting in the series is:

< From: jrp@mirror.tmc.com (John R. Petersen)
< Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc
< Subject: v01i005: Procomm Test Drive, Sept 1988 (part 00/08)
< Date: 9 Nov 88 18:39:13 GMT
< Sender: ibmbin@bsu-cs.UUCP
<
<  Posting-number: Volume 01 Issue 005
<  Originally-from: DATASTORM RT on GEnie <no email address>
<  Submitted-by: jrp@mirror.tmc.com (John R. Petersen)
<  Archive-name: pcplustd/part00
<
<    This is the September 1988 release of Procomm Plus Test Drive.
<    This file was obtained directly from the DATASTORM RT on GEnie.
<
< [rest deleted]

For what it's worth, I also missed part 5 of 6 in a previous posting of
Procomm Plus Test Drive in April of last year.  I wouldn't mind getting
this one instead or along with the pieces of the later version.  I hate
having loose ends!  The first posting of this series started like this
(note that it says 5 parts but it got changed to 6 parts):

< From: W8SDZ@SIMTEL20.ARPA (Keith Petersen)
< Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc
< Subject: Procomm-Plus Test Drive version 1.1 (part 1 of 5)
< Date: 8 Apr 88 01:41:00 GMT
< Sender: daemon@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU
<
< >From the archives at Simtel20 comes Procomm-Plus (Test Drive) version
< 1.1, released March 30, 1988 by Datastorm.  They say all bugs reported
< in version 1.0 have been fixed.  I wish they had used a new filename
< for this release, but alas they did not.
<
< Procomm-Plus is a multi-featured modem termal/file transfer program
< for MSDOS.
<
< Keith Petersen
< Maintainer of the MSDOS archives at SIMTEL20

Please and thank you.

--
John Wright      /////////////////     Phone:  902-424-3805  or  902-424-6527
Post: c/o Dr Pat Lane, Biology Dept, Dalhousie U, Halifax N.S., CANADA B3H-4H8