[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Wanted: latest version of Uncle

pmb@donk.UUCP (pmb) (01/28/89)

A couple of months ago, someone offered to mail out copies of the latest
version of the Uncle command-line editor.  Unfortunately, I've lost his
address.

Would the original poster please send me a copy?  The version I have has
several problems.

hartung@nprdc.arpa (Jeff Hartung) (01/31/89)

In article <241@donk.UUCP> pmb@orion1.i.intel.com (Patti Beadles) writes:
>A couple of months ago, someone offered to mail out copies of the latest
>version of the Uncle command-line editor.  Unfortunately, I've lost his
>address.
>
>Would the original poster please send me a copy?  The version I have has
>several problems.

I have tried to send UNCLE 1.2 to you, but the mail keeps bouncing.  What
(ARPAnet, if possible) address should I use?

 --Jeff Hartung--

 ARPA - hartung@nprdc.arpa, hartung@amos.ling.ucsd.edu
 UUCP - !ucsd!nprdc!hartung, !ucsd!amos.ling.ucsd.edu!hartung

 --Jeff Hartung--                 JJJJJJ  EEEEEE  FFFFFFF  FFFFFFF
                                     J    E       F        F
 ARPA - hartung@nprdc.arpa        J  J    EEE     FFF      FFF
 UUCP - !ucsd!nprdc!hartung       J  J    E       F        F
                                   JJ     EEEEEE  F        F

spolsky-joel@CS.YALE.EDU (Joel Spolsky) (01/31/89)

In article <1404@arctic.nprdc.arpa> hartung@nprdc.arpa (Jeff Hartung) writes:
| In article <241@donk.UUCP> pmb@orion1.i.intel.com (Patti Beadles) writes:
| | A couple of months ago, someone offered to mail out copies of the latest
| | version of the Uncle command-line editor.  Unfortunately, I've lost his
| | address.
| |
| | Would the original poster please send me a copy?  The version I have has
| | several problems.

The latest version of Uncle is 1.3, which fixes some bugs that
remained in version 1.2. As usual I'll be happy to mail it to anyone
who asks....

|  Joel Spolsky  | bitnet: spolsky@yalecs.bitnet     uucp: ...!yale!spolsky |
|                | internet: spolsky@cs.yale.edu     voicenet: 203-436-1483 |
                                                      #include <disclaimer.h>