[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] VUGIF V1.70

vg55611@ihuxy.ATT.COM (Gopal) (02/15/89)

In article <5679@bsu-cs.UUCP> bsu-cs!dhesi@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Rahul Dhesi) writes:

>Here is a list of all submissions that are waiting processing.  These
>are approximately in the order in which they will be processed barring
>any unusual occurrence such as serious bugs, copyright/license
>problems, mangled messages, etc.  If you sent something that is not in
>this list feel free to send me a brief message asking about it.

Back in Dec. I had sent VUGIF Version 1.70 and recd. an acknowledgement from
Rahul - looks like his computer ate it.  For those who asked me, I'll be
glad to email it out to you instead of adding to the pile on his desk.

Venu P. Gopal
UUCP:	att!ihuxy!vg55611
Internet: vg55611@ihuxy.att.com
BITNET: com%"vg55611@ihuxy.att.com"   or   com%"vg55611%ihuxy@research.att.com"
Save 500 million keystrokes a day; silence those silent letters forever.