[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Help DSZ Part 3 of 3 bad.

fvs@ncnoc.tucc.edu (Frank Schubert) (02/16/89)

Help, the copy of DSZ that arrived at my site was corrupt.  The last
unknown number of lines was missing.  Could somebody be kind enough
to mail a copy of it to fvs@tucc.ncnoc.edu?  I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
                         Frank V. Schubert

fvs@ncnoc.tucc.edu (Frank Schubert) (02/17/89)

In article <1006@speedy.mcnc.org> fvs@ncnoc.UUCP (Frank Schubert) writes:

>Help, the copy of DSZ that arrived at my site was corrupt.  The last
>unknown number of lines was missing.  Could somebody be kind enough
>to mail a copy of it to fvs@tucc.ncnoc.edu?  I would appreciate it.
>Thanks.

Before I cause a problem.  I put a bad address in my message.  I received
a response from a local user who knew what the correct address is.  He has
also made DSZ available to me so please don"t bother to try mailing it to
me.  I don"t want to add a lot to the network.  Thanks.
                          Frank V. Schubert