[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v01i118: amtax88, a federal income tax package

soley@ontenv.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) (02/15/89)

Oh goody, the annual spate of US tax programs, couldn't R.D. put a usa
distribution on this type of stuff.
--
Norman Soley - Data Communications Analyst - Ontario Ministry of the Environment
UUCP:	uunet!mnetor!ontmoh!ontenv!soley	| Contents of this message are

cpt.k9@netmbx.UUCP (Bob George) (02/20/89)

In article <415@ontenv.UUCP> soley@ontenv.UUCP (Norman S. Soley) writes:

>Oh goody, the annual spate of US tax programs, couldn't R.D. put a usa
>distribution on this type of stuff.

Well, there *are* a considerable number of US taxpayers overseas as
well.  I know of dozens who are interested in the programs.  In fact,
the local tax office folks have been provided some copies of the DOSTAX
program to provide to interested parties. Considering the levels of
traffice thru some of the "noise" groups, I don't think valid programs
are worth worrying about.

>[...signature deleted...]
> "Stay smart, go cool, be happy, it's the only way to get what you
> want"

Well, I prefer to wait for what I want on Usenet! :)

	Bob

--
Bob George, Unter den Eichen 97, 1000 Berlin 45, W. Germany
cpt.k9@netmbx.UUCP                  Tel: (049-030) 832-8319