[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] MicroCornucopia

hpchang@tiger.waterloo.edu (I'm a Wild One) (02/25/89)

A while ago, I needed to review some information on Mandelbrot set
generation and a friend on mine gave me a copy of a magazine called
MicroCornucopia.  A VERY good magazine, but I have been unable to find
it anywhere.  Can anyone help me out - where to find - how to get a
subscription, etc.

Tanx

todd@stiatl.UUCP (Todd Merriman) (02/26/89)

In article <11809@watdragon.waterloo.edu> hpchang@tiger.waterloo.edu (I'm a Wild One) writes:

>A while ago, I needed to review some information on Mandelbrot set
>generation and a friend on mine gave me a copy of a magazine called
>MicroCornucopia.  A VERY good magazine, but I have been unable to find
>it anywhere.  Can anyone help me out - where to find - how to get a
>subscription, etc.
>
>Tanx

MicroCornucopia
P.O. Box 223