[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Turbo C Tutor??

mike@vice.ICO.TEK.COM (Mike Mueller) (03/01/89)

Somewhere, it might have been this newsgroup, I saw a reference to a
public domain Turbo C or Pascal tutor program.  It might also have
been a reference to the Simtel archives.

Was it my imagination?

I'd like to find something for my brother the CPA.  He's decided that
he wants more than Basic.

I'd appreciate any help.  If it is Simtel then I have another problem
since I can't ftp from here.

--
Mike Mueller
mike@vice.ICO.TEK.COM || tektronix!vice!mike

ttp@beta.lanl.gov (T T Phillips) (03/01/89)

In article <3347@vice.ICO.TEK.COM>, mike@vice.ICO.TEK.COM (Mike Mueller) writes:
> Somewhere, it might have been this newsgroup, I saw a reference to a
> public domain Turbo C or Pascal tutor program.

There are at least 2 C-Tutors available.  I believe that I got
them off of Simtel20.  The file are:

c-tutor1.arc
c-tutor2.arc
teach-c.arc

I don't recall if they're PD or shareware.  One was written at a
university and has very attractive graphics format.