[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] tsrsrc, TSR mgt pkg v2.6 SOURCE

mink@edsews.eds.com (Dave Mink) (03/02/89)

Date: Wed, 1 Mar 89 13:36:59 EST
From: mink@edsews.eds.com (Dave Mink)
To: bsu-cs!dhesi
Subject: tsrsrc, TSR mgt pkg v2.6 SOURCE (part 01/02)

Normally, I would try to post this to comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d, but I don't
know how to post articles. (Or I don't think I am allowed)

Could someone please email me part 1 of the TSR management package which was
posted recently?  I got part 2, but for some reason part 1 never showed up.
My email address is mink@edsews.com.

Thanks,
Dave Mink

clutx.clarkson.edu (Bill,,,) (03/02/89)

	I am a first time user of these groups. i noticed that there is a
formatter-MAXI form in comp.binaries.ibm.pc .  does anyone know where i
can ftp a copy of the sources? or E-mail to casweljh@clutx.clarkson.edu
any help would be appreciated.

  Thanx

**                         *****    *******    *       *        **
**        Smile-           *    *      *       *       *        **
**      it makes           *    *      *       *       *        **
**    people wonder        *****       *       *       *        **
**     what you're         *    *      *       *       *        **
**        up to.           *    *      *       *       *        **
**                         *****    *******    ******  ******   **

uh@materna.uucp (Uwe Hoch) (03/03/89)

In article <5980@bsu-cs.UUCP> mink@edsews.eds.com (Dave Mink) writes:
>Could someone please email me part 1 of the TSR management package which was
>posted recently?  I got part 2, but for some reason part 1 never showed up.

Me too please!!!

Uwe Hoch
Dr. Materna GmbH
Vosskuhle 38