[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Using comp.binaries.ibm.pc

andersonr@asuvax.asu.edu (Rick Anderson) (02/24/89)

Would someone PLEASE tell me how to get the "object" (I assume it
is binary) in comp.binaries.ibm.pc onto my IBM PC so that I can
make use of it.  It might seem like a silly question, but I can't
seem to find anyone who can tell me exactly what to do.  Do I need
to uncompress or unarc it in any way?  If it is binary, I assume I
have to transfer it to my PC using some method of transferring that
preserves the binary and then an editor which won't mess up the
binary when I cut the headers and footer off.  Your help would be
greatly appreciated.  I am sure there must be others who also do
not know the process.
                               Rick

                  ...!ncar!noao!asuvax!gtephx!andersonr

zifrony@TAURUS.BITNET (03/03/89)