[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v01i191: backmail, a background email & file xfer pgm

dalegass@dalcsug.UUCP (Dale Gass) (03/06/89)

In article <6021@bsu-cs.UUCP> Rahul Dhesi writes:
>This program comes
>from the author of DGTERM, so I'm confident it will be worth your while
>to take a good look at it.

This is misleading.  Although I did post BackMail, I am only one of four
individuals who have been involved in the development of BackMail.  BackMail
has been under development for about three years, and my input was about
six months worth...

Try the program, I think you'll like it.  In the actual development of the
program, we all worked at home, and kept in contact almost solely via
BackMail itself, sending each other code changes.  Quite a testament to
the value of the program.
{uunet|watmath}!dalcs!dalcsug!dalegass  or  dalegass@ug.cs.dal.ca