[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v01i150: vi, a free editor like vi v1.9a

subelman@ttidca.TTI.COM (Ed Subelman) (02/25/89)

This file arrived corrupted beyond repair at our site.  Could some kind soul
mail me a copy?

Thanks
--
Ed Subelman			subelman@ttidca.TTI.COM
Citicorp(+)TTI			{csun|philabs|psivax}!ttidca!subelman

jaw@esl.UUCP (John A. Willmore) (02/28/89)

In article <3957@ttidca.TTI.COM> subelman@ttidca.tti.com (Ed Subelman) writes:
>This file arrived corrupted beyond repair at our site.  Could some kind soul
>mail me a copy?
>
>Ed Subelman			subelman@ttidca.TTI.COM

Unfortunately, our copy was munged also.  The entire file (with
header and description) was smaller than the reported size of
the uuencoded archive.

Our machine has already expired the intro articles.  Could someone
send the address of a system with archives available for anonymous
ftp?

Thanks, in advance,
   John Willmore
--
John A. Willmore               ecvax!decwrl!borealis!\
ESL Incorporated                      sdcsvax!seismo!- ames!esl!jaw

marty@homxc.UUCP (M.B.BRILLIANT) (03/02/89)

From article <830@esl.UUCP>, by jaw@esl.UUCP (John A. Willmore):
> In article <3957@ttidca.TTI.COM> subelman@ttidca.tti.com (Ed Subelman) writes:
>>This file arrived corrupted beyond repair at our site.  Could some kind soul
>>mail me a copy?
>
> Unfortunately, our copy was munged also......
>
> Our machine has already expired the intro articles.  Could someone
> send the address of a system with archives available for anonymous ftp?

The file didn't seem to get here at all, and we're not on a net where
anonymous ftp will work.

How about reposting?  Please?

M. B. Brilliant					Marty
AT&T-BL HO 3D-520	(201) 949-1858		Home (201) 946-8147
Holmdel, NJ 07733	att!homxc!marty

Disclaimer: Opinions stated herein are mine unless and until my employer
	    explicitly claims them; then I lose all rights to them.

rc@wyse.wyse.com (03/22/89)

Could someone please send me v01i150: pv_vi/vi109a.uue
It arrived at this site truncated. I posted a message to the
mailing list "ibmpc-binaries-request@bsu-cs.bsu.edu" but obtained
no response.

Incidentally, is there an FTP'able archive site for comp.binaries.ibm.pc ?
I checked the usual places like grape.ecs.clarkson.edu as well as the
simtel archives but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Ran-Chi Huang
Wyse Technology                 VOICE: (408) 433-1000 x1537
3571, N. First Street           ARPA:  rc@wyse.com  OR  rc@caf.mit.edu
San Jose, CA 95134              UUCP:  ...!{uunet}!wyse!rc