[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Missing digitize parts 3 and 2.

malpass@vlsi.ll.mit.edu (Don Malpass) (04/05/89)

In article <260@sppy00.UUCP> jwm@sppy00.UUCP (Jeff May) writes:
>Our site did not receive parts 1 & 2 of DIGITIZE.ARC; could someone please
>forward them our direction.

I lack parts 2 and 3.  If there are many of us "not playing with
a full deck", perhaps the whole package could be reposted rather
than requesting individual mailings.  If this is impractical, I'll
make an individual request next week.
--
Don Malpass   [malpass@LL-vlsi.arpa],  [malpass@gandalf.ll.mit.edu]
  Malpass's Law of Laundry:  The number of socks removed from the

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith B. Petersen ) (04/06/89)

See pd1:<msdos.voice>digitize.arc on Simtel20.  No need to repost.  Get
it with ftp or from the file servers.

Those who say "I can't get to Simtel20" haven't tried
listserv@vm1.nodak.edu.  They have a domain resolver that seems to
understand even the most complex paths to Usenet and CSNet.

If you can't figure out the path to vm1.nodak.edu, send mail to me at
the address below and I'll try to help.

--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of the CP/M & MSDOS archives at wsmr-simtel20.army.mil [26.2.0.74]