[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Printed circuit board viewer/printer CAD package uploaded to Simtel20

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (04/07/89)

[--forwarded message--]
From: microsoft!randyn@beaver.cs.washington.edu
To:   w8sdz@wsmr-simtel20.army.mil

I'd like to submit a PC-based CAD package to the simtel20 archives, to
be shared with anyone who wants to look at it.

It consists of an autorouter, and printed circuit board viewer, and a
printed circuit board printer.  It currently supports EGA and HP Laser
Jet II.

Source is included, along with an article I have submitted to Dr.
Dobb's journal (and may be printed later this year), and a small TTL
library.

thx,
 Randy  <microsoft!randyn@beaver.cs.washington.edu>

---

Thanks, Randy.  Your program is now available from Simtel20 as:

Filename			Type	 Bytes	 CRC

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.CAD>
PCB.ARC				BINARY	127508  FDA4H

--Keith Petersen
Maintainer of Simtel20's CP/M, MSDOS, and MISC archives
Internet: w8sdz@wsmr-simtel20.army.mil [26.2.0.74]
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

mark@motcsd.UUCP (Mark Jeghers) (04/07/89)

In article <KPETERSEN.12484037925.BABYL@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
>It consists of an autorouter, and printed circuit board viewer, and a
>printed circuit board printer.  It currently supports EGA and HP Laser
>Jet II.

Any chance of a Hercules version at some point?

Mark Jeghers
Motorola Computer Systems