[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] digitize.arc

davis@udel.EDU (Michael Davis) (04/08/89)

The archive for digitize that I got had a batch file to print the schematic
on a HP but the .prn file wasn't included.  I don't have a Epson compatible
printer available. Does anyone have this HP file or better yet, can someone
provide a PostScript version of the schematic?

Thanks
Mike

ddurbin@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Daniel A. Durbin) (04/08/89)

In article <12602@louie.udel.EDU> davis@udel.EDU (Michael Davis) writes:
>The archive for digitize that I got had a batch file to print the schematic
>on a HP but the .prn file wasn't included.  I don't have a Epson compatible
>printer available. Does anyone have this HP file or better yet, can someone
>provide a PostScript version of the schematic?
>
>Thanks
>Mike

	The batch file is as follows:

rem      This file will print out properly only on an HP Laserjet Plus
rem      or its equivalent. If your printer is attached to something
rem      other than LPT1:, then modify the COPY command as appropriate.
pause
copy /b schematc.prt lpt1:

	The schematc.prt file is 166 Kbytes long so I'll upload it to
	simtel and as Keith to include it into the DIGITIZE archive.

	SysOp: Cygnus X-1 BBS		| CIS: 73447,1744
	(805) 541-8505 (data)		| GEnie: D.DURBIN
	EL major at PolySlo		| ddurbin@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU