[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Last chance for FRACTINT

silver@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Andy Silverman) (04/18/89)

A ways back I posted info about a program called FRACTINT that I got from
CompuServe.  Several people have written to me asking for me to send it
to them.  I don't mind doing this, but it's taking up too much space on
my VAX account.  Therefore: If you want it send your requests NOW.  I will
send a uuencoded/zipped file to anyone who wants it until April 24.  That's
a week from now.  Anyone whose request gets here after that is just going
to have to get it themself from CompuServe or some other source.  I'd post
it to c.b.i.p but the uudecoded file is zipped and we all know the story
with that.  I'm too lazy to re-arc it and then send it...  SO, this is the
last call for requests for FRACTINT.
(P.S.- the original file is in the IBMNEW forum of CIS, called FRAINT.ARC)

+----------------+-----------------------------------------+
| Andy Silverman | Internet:   silver@eniac.seas.upenn.edu |
|     "Why?"     | Compu$erve: 72261,531                   |
+----------------+-----------------------------------------+

dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) (04/18/89)

In article <10013@netnews.upenn.edu> silver@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Andy
Silverman) writes:
>I'd post
>it to c.b.i.p but the uudecoded file is zipped and we all know the story
>with that.  I'm too lazy to re-arc it and then send it...

Incoming postings for comp.binaries.ibm.pc can be in any format that I
can extract on our 4.3BSD system.  Currently this include arc
(including "squashing"), zoo, shar, and (if needed) tar & cpio.  I also
have both uudecode and btoa for all binary stuff.

As soon as I can find a way to extract lharc and zip archives here I
will be happy to handle them too.
--
Rahul Dhesi <dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
UUCP:    ...!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!dhesi