[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Bad CRC in INTERC.ARC posting

swh@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) (04/18/89)

Re: Bad CRC in INTERC.ARC posting

The recent INTERC.ARC file posted in c.b.i.p is not de-archible.  PKXARC
complains that the file fails a CRC check.

The two parts all passed the "brik -cv" test.

(Yes, I did use a binary protocol to download to my PC).

sms@ficc.uu.net (Stanley M. Sutton) (04/19/89)

In article <17560009@hpsmtc1.HP.COM>, swh@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) writes:
> Re: Bad CRC in INTERC.ARC posting
> The recent INTERC.ARC file posted in c.b.i.p is not de-archible.  PKXARC
> complains that the file fails a CRC check.
> The two parts all passed the "brik -cv" test.
> (Yes, I did use a binary protocol to download to my PC).
I downloaded the INTERC.ARC file and de-arced it using PKXARC with no
problems.
--
Stanley M. Sutton, Service & Test, Ferranti International Controls Corp.
Work: uunet.uu.net!ficc!sms,     sms@ficc.uu.net, +1 713 274 5023

swh@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) (04/19/89)

Re: Bad CRC

I am red-faced.  Upon re-entering the notesgroup, and re-acquiring the
files, and reconstructing the ARC file, wouldn't you know it, it worked
fine.

There is really nothing wrong with it, just my fingers.