[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] looking for programs

mdlawler@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Mike Lawler) (04/21/89)

I'm looking for the following programs; dsz0319.arc and tsrsrc28.arc.
I can't get them from simtel.  If anyone has them will you email
me an address where I can send for the programs?  I'm also looking
for a program that will check the access time of my hard drive.
Thanks for all responses.
--
Mike Lawler         UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!mdlawler
                    ARPA:  mdlawler@bsu-cs.bsu.edu