[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Directory Sorting Programs

mic@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Mic Lacey) (04/16/89)

I would like to thank all of those who responded to my request for a directory
sorting/ordering program.  A large ammount of people pointed out that the
Norton Utility and PC Tools packages can do what I want.  I had used some
of the Norton Utilities before and will probaly buy that package.

thanx.
		-Mic

vg55611@ihuxy.ATT.COM (Gopal) (04/24/89)

In article <2856@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> mic@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Mic Lacey) writes:
>I would like to thank all of those who responded to my request for a directory
>sorting/ordering program.  A large ammount of people pointed out that the
>Norton Utility and PC Tools packages can do what I want.  I had used some

I have sent a public domain utility to c.b.i.p. that will sort the
directory.

Venu P. Gopal
UUCP:	att!ihuxy!vg55611
Internet: vg55611@ihuxy.att.com
BITNET: com%"vg55611@ihuxy.att.com"   or   com%"vg55611%ihuxy@research.att.com"
Silence those silent letters and save the world 500 million keystrokes a day.