[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Telix and VT102 emulation

paine@fungus.dec.com (Willy Paine) (04/28/89)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

As sysop of Seaeast PC Exchange (also carrying uucp/news),  I am giving
my local users alot of support on Telix and I think this is the best
because zmodem is now available in many board and unix machine.  YES,
I agree Telix's vt100 emulator have problem with insert character..

Thanks again..

Willy

p.s.  I am replying this message for myself, not company <grin>...