[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Matlab by Archive-Server

kweeder@sunny3.che.clarkson.edu (Jim Kweeder) (05/05/89)

In article <3012@sunny3.che.clarkson.edu> kweeder@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (
Jim Kweeder) writes:

>If you can't get ftp to work, I'm working on getting the Clarkson
>archive-server to fill requests via e-mail.  Details will follow.

Which is should now do.  To receive the files, you need to send
via e-mail:

send matlab _filename_

To:  archive-server@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

where _filename_ is one of the following:

matlab.aa
matlab.ab
matlab.ac   These are the uuencoded parts for the executable package.
matlab.ad
matlab.ae

mtlabsrc.aa
mtlabsrc.ab
mtlabsrc.ac  These are the uuencoded parts for the source code package.
mtlabsrc.ad
mtlabsrc.ae

You'll need to combine the parts in order and uudecode like a c.b.i.p
posting.

For those waiting for DIGLIB, I'll get around to that this weekend.
I'll post when it's available.

Jim Kweeder
kweeder@sun.soe.clarkson.edu