[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] rsalz's cshar -- delay in post

seg@smsdpg.uu.net (Scott Garfinkle) (05/06/89)

Mea Maxima Culpa!  I did not intend to post the note saying that I would be
sending the cshar stuff right away to c.b.i.p. -- The official released version
of cshar is due out "within a month."  I will post binaries/formatted man
pages at that time.

In the meantime, if somebody wants to act as an archive for what I've got
now, I will send him/her the current package.  I do *not* want to send
lots of individual copies to people, as connect time on uunet costs $$$,
and we're only running at 24090 baud, anyway.
		Scott E. Garfinkle
		SMS Data Products Group, Inc.
		uunet!smsdpg!seg (seg@smsdpg.uu.net)
Newsgroups: comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d