[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for `rn' for IBM-PC

brians@sequent.UUCP (Brian Sheets) (05/05/89)

I am looking for a way to get news for my pc.
Can this be done, and can anyone point me in the right direction
to get the software?

Brian Sheets KA7KDX         _  /|                   "I'll be back"
19730 SW Prospect Ln.       \`o_O'
Aloha, Or 97007               ( ) Aachk!        - Arnold Schwarzenegger,
503-591-7858                   U   Phft!         Any movie he's been in.

jeffery@jsheese.FIDONET.ORG (Jeff Sheese) (05/06/89)

In an article of <5 May 89 05:51:33 GMT>, brians@sequent.UUCP (Brian Sheets) writes:

 >I am looking for a way to get news for my pc.
 >Can this be done, and can anyone point me in the right direction
 >to get the software?

I am currently using a shareware system composed of UFGATE and MSGED to
perform this task.  I'll ask permission of the authors to post the
programs and docs in c.b.i.p.  Upon said author's approval I'll also post
a 'hints and tricks' file to said same.

Jeff "if its impossible, I haven't done it yet" Sheese
--
Jeff Sheese - via FidoNet node 1:109/116
UUCP: ...!netsys!jsheese!jeffery