[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] uustrip corrupted

djo@PacBell.COM (Dan'l DanehyOakes) (04/11/89)

Hi

The version of uustrip that was recently posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc
was corrupted by the time it got here (pkunpak -t gave it a bad CRC check
on uustrip.exe, if that helps).  Can anyone who got an uncorrupt copy
*please* e-mail it to me...?

Thanks,

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

haeb@ibmpcug.UUCP (Harry Broomhall) (05/07/89)

In article <1378@pbhyc.PacBell.COM> djo@PacBell.COM (Dan'l DanehyOakes) writes:

>The version of uustrip that was recently posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc
>was corrupted by the time it got here (pkunpak -t gave it a bad CRC check
>on uustrip.exe, if that helps).  Can anyone who got an uncorrupt copy
>*please* e-mail it to me...?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

I'd like to echo that - it was damaged on this site as well.  The file
was in fact too short.  Would it be possible to repost or mail it to me,
please?

Regards,
   Harry Broomhall      (haeb@ibmpcug.co.uk)

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not