[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] I also get bad CRC when unarcing Emacs

alanr@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Alan Rovner) (05/08/89)

I have run the three emacs executable files thru combine and that worked
ok but when trying to unarc it I also have gotten a bad file message or
similar.  Sounds like it may be corrupted.

Al Rovner
Tektronix Inc.
Vancouver, Wash.

kevinc@cs.AthabascaU.CA (Kevin Crocker) (05/13/89)

In article <4636@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM>, alanr@tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM (Alan Rovner) writes:
> I have run the three emacs executable files thru combine and that worked
> ok but when trying to unarc it I also have gotten a bad file message or
> similar.  Sounds like it may be corrupted.
>
> Al Rovner
> Tektronix Inc.
> Vancouver, Wash.

Well, I finally broke down and decided that the rest of the world
probably wasn't crazy and that I was just being a bit stubborn.
Sooooooooo,
I saved emacs and it is sitting nicely in a set of saved files but,
what, lo and behold somthing is still missing ----

I'm still trying to get part 2.  Send me mail to let me know where I can
get it from, please don't start sending me copies.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Crocker
--
Kevin "auric" Crocker Athabasca University
UUCP: ...!{alberta,ncc,attvcr}!atha!kevinc