[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] What's the problem with comp.binaries.ibm.pc ?

dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) (05/13/89)

The problem with comp.binaries.ibm.pc has been as follows.

I eased off for a week as the end of the semester approached.  A week
later I was hit by a bacterial infection that essentially made me
bedridden for a week.  This led to my missing a week's of classes that
I teach.  The very next week, when I was recovering (but my brain was
still functioning *very* slowly due to continuing high doses of
antibiotic) was the final exam week.

This week I am finally catching up with grading a large number of
student exams and projects, that should have been all done last week.
Comp.binaries.ibm.pc will be fully active starting approximately
Monday, 15 May.

Sorry to post this story of my personal troubles, but people have been
getting impatient.  Just to put things in perspective:  if you look
back at the last five or six months, you will find that despite the
silence these few weeks, the average volume in comp.binaries.ibm.pc has
been higher than any of the other sources/binaries newsgroups.
--
Rahul Dhesi <dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
UUCP:    ...!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!dhesi

c31293@tansei.cc.u-tokyo.JUNET (Kenji Rikitake) (05/15/89)

In article <7189@bsu-cs.bsu.edu> dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) writes:
>The very next week, when I was recovering (but my brain was
>still functioning *very* slowly due to continuing high doses of
>antibiotic) was the final exam week.

Don't work too hard for c.b.i.p. Get yourself working first. :-)
-- Kenji @ waiting from the other side of the Pacific Ocean
--
Kenji Rikitake : Wada Laboratory, Information Engineering Course,
Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo, / Voice: +81 3 812 2111 ext 7411