Newsgroups: comp.ibm.pc.d
Subject: Wanderer Question
Expires:
Sender: The dark light
I have finally gotten wanderer to run. (found out that the screen
files needed to be put in a sub-dir...)
My question is: How do you get out the first door? That stupid arrow
gets in my way every time! Do you need to get *all* the bags of $$$?
Please help!
jbl

                                *******
John LaRue; John Fluke Mfg. Co MS 116A; PO Box C9090 Everett WA 98206
{uw-beaver,decvax!microsof,ucbvax!lbl-csam,allegra,ssc-vax}!fluke!joshua
                             (206) 356-5753

mish@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Tom Mish - MACC) (05/17/89)

In article <8322@fluke.COM>, joshua@tc.fluke.COM (jbl) writes...
>My question is: How do you get out the first door? That stupid arrow
>gets in my way every time! Do you need to get *all* the bags of $$$?
>Please help!
 Yes....
_______________________   _________________________   __________________________
          MACC         \ /    Thomas F. Mish Jr.   \ /   Bitnet: MISH@WISCMACC
      UW-Wisconsin      X         Consulting        X  Arpa: mish@macc.wisc.edu
        Madison        / \      (608)262-8525      / \   DECNet: WIRCS3:MISH
______________________/   \_______________________/   \_________________________

prc@erbe.se (Robert Claeson) (05/18/89)

In article <8322@fluke.COM> joshua@fluke.UUCP (jbl) writes:

>I have finally gotten wanderer to run. (found out that the screen
>files needed to be put in a sub-dir...)
>My question is: How do you get out the first door? That stupid arrow
>gets in my way every time! Do you need to get *all* the bags of $$$?

Don't know, but I can't even stomp on the door. I just can't move there.

--
          Robert Claeson      E-mail: rclaeson@erbe.se
	  ERBE DATA AB