[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for M4 or equivalent for MS-DOS

hughes@math.Berkeley.EDU (Eric Hughes) (05/20/89)

I am looking for a version of M4 (a macro processor) or something
similar for DOS.  The C preprocessor isn't up to what I need.
Any leads, suggestions, or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Eric Hughes
hughes@math.berkeley.edu   ucbvax!math!hughes

marks@mgse.UUCP (Mark Seiffert) (05/22/89)

In article <24637@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> hughes@math.Berkeley.EDU (Eric Hughes) writes:
>I am looking for a version of M4 (a macro processor) or something
>similar for DOS.  The C preprocessor isn't up to what I need.
>Any leads, suggestions, or ideas would be appreciated.

I have m4 in a archive from when i had a bbs. If anyone is intersted, i
will be glad to mail it to them uuencoded.

---
Mark Seiffert,  Metairie, LA.
uucp:           rex!mgse!marks
bitnet:         marks%mgse@REX.CS.TULANE.EDU