[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] XSCHEME found

kjeld@iesd.dk (Kjeld Flarup) (06/01/89)

We have found XSCHEME at an ftp site. There is also a lot of other languages.

13.1.100.206 ariasia.xerox.com

XSCHEME is a wonderfull small and fast lisp version. It comes in source
and it can be used on any CPU.

If You like You can also impelemnt time crusial functions i C and use
them from the lisp program.

Kjeld Flarup Christensen | "I'am now twentyseven times older than the universe
kjeld@iesd.dk            | itself." Marvin the depressed Robot.
--

2014_5001@uwovax.uwo.ca (06/02/89)

In article <1987@iesd.dk>, kjeld@iesd.dk (Kjeld Flarup) writes:
> We have found XSCHEME at an ftp site. There is also a lot of other languages.
>
> 13.1.100.206 ariasia.xerox.com
It's [13.1.100.206] arisia.xerox.com and not
"ariasia."

kjeld@iesd.dk (Kjeld Flarup) (06/02/89)

We have found XSCHEME at an ftp site. There is also a lot of other languages,
such as lisp and prolog's of several kinds.

13.1.100.206 ariasia.xerox.com

look in the subdirectory pub/languages