[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] FRACTSRC part 3 corrupted

swh@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) (06/01/89)

Re: FRACTSRC part 3

The file got truncated here.  Can someone send a complete copy?
Thanks

--
---------------------
Steve Harrold			swh@hpda.hp.com

pyt@hprnd.HP.COM (Pierre-Yves Thoulon) (06/02/89)

It got truncated here also. I'd like a copy too.

thanks,
Pyt.
...hplabs!hprnd!pyt

pat@rwing.UUCP (Pat Myrto) (06/04/89)

In article <12630011@hpcupt1.HP.COM>, swh@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) writes:
> Re: FRACTSRC part 3
>
> The file got truncated here.  Can someone send a complete copy?

The file got truncated here, also (Seattle), so its a safe bet the
truncated file is what is distributed on the West coast, if not all
over.

I would think a repost of that part would be more efficient than
numerous mailings of a good copy...

--
pat@rwing     ...!nwnexus!mltco!camco!happym!\      (Pat Myrto),  Seattle, WA
                          ...!uunet!pilchuck!rwing!pat

pat@rwing.UUCP (Pat Myrto) (06/05/89)

In article <12630011@hpcupt1.HP.COM>, swh@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) writes:
> Re: FRACTSRC part 3
>
> The file got truncated here.  Can someone send a complete copy?

And part 1 was truncated to 4844 bytes including header here.  If
someone in the Seattle area has a good copy, could you please let me
know?

Thanks...