[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Need PD/Shareware Graphics Package

qintar@agora.UUCP (Jim Seymour) (06/07/89)

My wife has been doing quite a number of graphs recently, so I would like
to acquire some graphics software for my PC to help her out.  I don't have
access to Simtel or any such other archive site.  Does anyone out in netland
have a graphics program which will plot simple graphs with labeling of
axes and perhaps a few other options (I really don't know what is available).
I have an Epson printer and a Herc-compatible monographics screen.  Thanks.

     -Jim Seymour                      ...tektronix!tessi!agora!qintar
     Cipher Systems, Inc.                           Home:
     P.O. Box 329                                   1308 S.E. Division
     North Plains, OR  97133                        Portland, OR 97202

Kim.Tan@p1004.f162.n221.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kim Tan) (06/09/89)

In an article of <6 Jun 89 20:59:07 GMT>, qintar@agora.UUCP (Jim Seymour) writes:

 >My wife has been doing quite a number of graphs recently, so I would
 >like
 >to acquire some graphics software for my PC to help her out.  I don't
 >have
 >access to Simtel or any such other archive site.  Does anyone out in
 >netland
 >have a graphics program which will plot simple graphs with labeling of
 >axes and perhaps a few other options (I really don't know what is
 >available).
 >I have an Epson printer and a Herc-compatible monographics screen.
 >Thanks.

     I would like to get hold of this type of package. Please e-mail response to me as well. Thanks.

Kim Tan

--
 Kim Tan - via FidoNet node 1:221/162
     UUCP: ...!watmath!isishq!162.1004!Kim.Tan