From: Mail Delivery Subsystem<Mailer-Daemon>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: ts
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 89 21:24:04 +0300

421 bsu-cs.bsu.edu: Network is unreachable
550 Postmaster... User unknown

Date: Thu, 8 Jun 89 21:14:51 EET DST
Cc: dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi)

> Prof. Salmi:
> 	I like all your utilities/games.  However I have a problem.
> The data I input into them appears to always overwrite the prompt
> for it.  I use an original IBM-PC/XT with an original Herc
> display adaptor.  I have not had this problem before with any other
> software.
>
> 	Is there anything I can do about this?  I have tried removing
> my NANSI driver, which I use, but it didn't help?  Under what
> configuration do the progs run properly?

Hello Alex,
   I am baffled, but not entirely surprised since Rahul Dhesi told
me about problems when using Hercules.  Unfortunately there is not
much that I can do about it, since the I do not have an access to a
PC having Hercules.  I have tested my programs on a PC laptop with
CGA, a PC 286 with EGA, and 386 with VGA, and in those systems there
are no problems with these Turbo Pascal programs.  Sorry to be of
such little help.  I appreciate it you ng me know.
   All the best,  Timo

Prof. Timo Salmi                                (Site 128.214.12.3)
Internet: ts@chyde.uwasa.fi Funet: vakk::salmi Bitnet: salmi@finfun