[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] .ZOO files & Zoo unarchiver?

pilgrimk@lafcol.UUCP (Kenwyn A. Pilgrim) (06/23/89)

Hi.
 Do I need a special unarchiver to use on the files with the
.ZOO extensions? (I've tried PKXARC and UNPACK unsuccessfully)
Where can I get a copy of this software? (I'm willing to pay for it if
I have to)

Thanks
 -Kenwyn

Direct replies would be appreciated.

BITNET: PILGRIMK@LAFAYETTE.BITNET
uucp : pilgrimk@lafcol

pilgrimk@lafcol.UUCP (Kenwyn A. Pilgrim) (06/26/89)

Thanks to all of you who either pointed me in the right direction or
actually sent a copy of the encoded ZOO unarchiver.
I'm wide awake now.

Thanks again
-Kenwyn

leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson) (06/28/89)

Is Zoo available for any of the following machines:
Apple II (e/c/GS/etc)
Atari ST
Tandy Model 1/3/4
Tandy 100/102/200
Tandy Color Computer

(I realize that the last two sets of machines probably lack the
memory, but I thought I'd ask anyway).

I sometimes have to exchange large groups of files with these types of
machines and being able to zoo them would help. Executables are preferred,
but Assembler source for the Tandy machines is usable.

--
Leonard Erickson		...!tektronix!reed!percival!bucket!leonard
CIS: [70465,203]

hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (06/29/89)

In article <1510@bucket.UUCP>, leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson) writes:
> Is Zoo available for any of the following machines:
> Atari ST

Yes. I think I got mine from Oulu, Finland (tolsun.oulu.fi).

--
	Harri Valkama			: email:  hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (internet)
Computer Centre, University of Vaasa	:         valkama@finfun    (bitnet)