[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v03i071: dosgate, allows MS-DOS use over comm port

makela@tukki.jyu.fi (Otto J. Makela) (07/01/89)

Did the part 3 of the posting reach these far-off regions like Europe (or
Scandinavia) at all ?  Could someone either repost it OR if it did reach
most of it's audience here, simple email me a copy.

Otto J. Makela, University of Jyvaskyla
InterNet: makela@tukki.jyu.fi, BitNet: MAKELA_OTTO_@FINJYU.BITNET
BBS: +358 41 211 562 (V.22bis/V.22/V.21, 24h/d), Phone: +358 41 613 847
Mail: Kauppakatu 1 B 18, SF-40100 Jyvaskyla, Finland, EUROPE

emanuel@cernvax.UUCP (emanuel machado) (07/02/89)

In article <967@tukki.jyu.fi> makela@tukki.jyu.fi (Otto J. Makela) writes:
>Did the part 3 of the posting reach these far-off regions like Europe (or
>Scandinavia) at all ?  Could someone either repost it OR if it did reach

Well, it certainly did not get here to cernvax, in Central Europe. It seems
to me that a repost is fair enough. Any way, I'd settle for a simple mail...

Cheers,
Emanuel
--
Emanuel T.M. Machado, CERN    |                     | UUCP:
  ,_                        _ |   You CAN get out   | emanuel@cernvax.UUCP