[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] automatic binaries collector?

root@mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey) (06/29/89)

Hello,

I szeem to recall some time ago that there was a program/script that was
posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc[.d?] that would automatically collect parts
of a binary posting, order them, and then UUDECODE them for you.  Am I
really lost here, or does such a thing exist, and if so, how can I get my
hands on it?

Thanks in advance!

Mark.

--
Mark J. Bailey                                    "Ya'll com bak naw, ya hear!"
USMAIL: 511 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129 ___________________________

bill@bilver.UUCP (Bill Vermillion) (07/03/89)

In article <487@mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US> root@mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey) writes:
>I szeem to recall some time ago that there was a program/script that was
>posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc[.d?] that would automatically collect parts
>of a binary posting, order them, and then UUDECODE them for you.

This should probably be in the "most frequently asked questions" files I
suppose.

#! /bin/sh
cat $* | sed '/^END/,/^BEGIN/d' | uudecode

Hope that helps.

bill
--
Bill Vermillion - UUCP: {uiucuxc,hoptoad,petsd}!peora!rtmvax!bilver!bill
                      : bill@bilver.UUCP