[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] zoo support package for MS-DOS compilation available?

rac@sherpa.UUCP (Roger A. Cornelius) (06/30/89)

In the comp.sources.unix posting of the zoo source (v17i064-v17i073,
late January-early February) there is mention of a support package
which allows zoo compilation under MS-DOS.  It was to be posted to
c.b.i.p. at a later time.  I either missed the posting or it never
materialized.

If it was posted, could someone willing to mail me a copy send me a
note telling me so.  I'll choose the closest site to have send it.
If it never made it to c.b.i.p., how come?

I already have the binary, by the way.

Roger
--
Roger A. Cornelius       rac@sherpa
                         uunet!sherpa!rac

leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson) (07/04/89)

rac@sherpa.UUCP (Roger A. Cornelius) writes:
>In the comp.sources.unix posting of the zoo source (v17i064-v17i073,
>late January-early February) there is mention of a support package
>which allows zoo compilation under MS-DOS.  It was to be posted to
>c.b.i.p. at a later time.  I either missed the posting or it never
>materialized.

>If it was posted, could someone willing to mail me a copy send me a
>note telling me so.  I'll choose the closest site to have send it.
>If it never made it to c.b.i.p., how come?

>I already have the binary, by the way.

I'd appreciate a copy of this too!
--
Leonard Erickson		...!tektronix!reed!percival!bucket!leonard
CIS: [70465,203]