[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Graphics for turbo pascal 4.0

gavin@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Gavin C. H. Zau) (06/28/89)

I am programming in turbo pascal 4.0 and would like to plot out
some data to a HP laserjet series II.  Is there some package
routines that would do this.  I would like it to:
	1)	Choose appropiate axis scale
	2)	Label axis
	3)	Short title (2-3 lines)
	4)	Plot with or with out connecting lines
	5)	Plot with or without data symbols.
Thanks.

--
Gavin Zau	Dept of Chemical Engineering, MIT
		gavin@caf.mit.edu	mefl@eagle.mit.edu

lea@ziebmef.uucp (Simon Peter Lea) (07/07/89)

In article <2556@mit-caf.MIT.EDU> gavin@mit-caf.UUCP (Gavin C. H. Zau) writes:
>I am programming in turbo pascal 4.0 and would like to plot out
>some data to a HP laserjet series II.  Is there some package
>routines that would do this.  I would like it to:
>	1)	Choose appropiate axis scale
>	2)	Label axis
>	3)	Short title (2-3 lines)
>	4)	Plot with or with out connecting lines
>	5)	Plot with or without data symbols.

   You may try Borlands' own Turbo Graphix Toolbox library.  It works with
   TP 4.0, and 5.0.  It does everything that you want to do if I understand
   you correctly.  The source code for the library comes with the package so
   you can add some functionality to it if you need to.
   I think it sells for around $80 although Educational institutions get
   substantial discounts (bring the price to about $20-$30).

   Cheers,
	sl.
--
  Simon Lea - University of Toronto - Department of Computer Science, A&S
              Department of Otolaryngology Acoustics Research Lab, Med. Sci.