[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Re^2: Solitile mouse problem

mr@cica.cica.indiana.edu (Michael Regoli) (07/08/89)

pfratar@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (Paul Frattaroli - Department of Computing Services) writes:

>If your documentation tells you how to do this then simply redefine your
>mouse buttons to the PageUP and HOME keys.

i tried this (in desparation) yesterday and still doesn't solve things.
a very good idea, i think, but no dice.

perhaps our version of mouse.com, mouse.sys and newmenu.com could be
at fault.  who knows.

--
michael regoli
mr@cica.indiana.edu

rogers@falcon.SRC.Honeywell.COM (Brynn Rogers) (07/10/89)

pfratar@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (Paul Frattaroli - Department of Computing Services) writes:

>If your documentation tells you how to do this then simply redefine your
>mouse buttons to the PageUP and HOME keys.

I also tried this, and it doesn't fix it.  also remember I told the
mouse to use all the different protocols it had, and none of them worked.

The strangest thing about it , is whenever it wants me to confirm a
action like a new board or layout or color, then the mouse buttons work
perfectly.

About the only thing I haven't tried yet is to remove CLICK and LOGIMENU from m
My autoexec.bat and see what happens. (I may have tried this already, actually)

I wrote a letter to the author of the program, hopefully I'll get some
response.

 Brynn Rogers    Honeywell S&RC        rogers@src.honeywell.com
                                       nic.MR.net!srcsip!rogers