[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] vpic14

taine@bibs.FIDONET.ORG (Taine Gilliam) (07/05/89)

i just recieved vpic14. it seems to be a bit behind. bob montgomery(the author) is currently up to 1.8. 1.4 had several bugs in it and is missing a few of the nocer translations too.

taine

--- msged 1.99L MSC
 * Origin: The B.I.B.S. System (803)556-9094 /HST.  (1:372/42)
--
Taine Gilliam - at FidoNet node 1:372/42 w/ Magpie BBS
UUCP: uunet!bibs!taine

hst@mh_co2.mh.nl (Klaas Hemstra) (07/11/89)

We did not receive part 02 of the vpic posting.

Could someone please e-mail it to me ?

(Or is it missing at more sites ?)

Thanks,     Klaas Hemstra
Klaas Hemstra  (hst@mh.nl)                   |    /  / ,~~~  ~~/~~
uucp: ..{uunet!}hp4nl!mh.nl!hst              |   /--/  `-,    /  ___  |_/ |__|
Multihouse N.V., Gouda, the Netherlands      |  /  / ___/    /   ---  | \ |  |
"Most of us mindreaders are atheist, you know" A song for Lya: George Martin

pt@beta.lanl.gov (Paul A. Thiessen) (07/11/89)

In article <3362@mhres.mh.nl> hst@mh_co2.mh.nl (Klaas Hemstra) writes:
>We did not receive part 02 of the vpic posting.
>
>Could someone please e-mail it to me ?
>
>(Or is it missing at more sites ?)

It is missing here, too. I think a repost is in order.

       - Paul

PAUL THIESSEN                     (Summer only: pt@lanl.gov)
pthiessen@hmcvax.bitnet            ...uunet!jarthur!pthiesse

simon@barnum.dec.com (Curiosier and Curiosier...) (07/13/89)

In article <27934@beta.lanl.gov>, pt@beta.lanl.gov (Paul A. Thiessen) writes...
>In article <3362@mhres.mh.nl> hst@mh_co2.mh.nl (Klaas Hemstra) writes:
>>We did not receive part 02 of the vpic posting.
>
>It is missing here, too. I think a repost is in order.

It really looks like it didn't make to many sites.  Is a repost too much
of a problem?

Thanks.
---
Leo Simon	simon@hpstek.dec.com
		--or-- ...!decwrl!hpstek.dec.com!simon
		--or-- simon%hpstek.dec@decwrl.dec.com

haeb@ibmpcug.UUCP (Harry Broomhall) (07/13/89)

In article <27934@beta.lanl.gov> pt@beta.UUCP (Paul A. Thiessen) writes:
>In article <3362@mhres.mh.nl> hst@mh_co2.mh.nl (Klaas Hemstra) writes:
>>We did not receive part 02 of the vpic posting.
>>
>>Could someone please e-mail it to me ?
>>
>>(Or is it missing at more sites ?)

  It is also missing at this site, and is part of quite a number of
missing postings on c.b.i.p.   Also missing are:- 082 (GAWK docs part 6),
098 (unknown), and 099 (unknown).  If there was anything after 104 we
also did not receive them.   Also the original post of 071 failed.
   Was there an index for Vol 3?  If so that also has failed to
appear.
   Up to now we have had a reliable stream of postings, this is the first
large gap I have noticed.

    Regards,
        Harry Broomhall

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not

Howard_Reed_Johnson@cup.portal.com (07/13/89)

I don't think very many people got part 2 of the vpic14 posting.
A repost would be in order, but if someone goes to the trouble of
doing that, why don't they post the latest version?

Vpic16 is available on CompuServe.

spcecdt@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Space Cadet) (07/13/89)

      Perhaps someone could get hold of the latest version of vpic (1.8)
from CompuDisservice and post that, instead of a repost of 1.4.  I tried
but they do not seem to support kermit transfers anymore (not that I ever
got it to work when they did...)

	John DuBois

jfm@cs.odu.edu (John F. Mclaurin) (07/13/89)

If anyone did get this would they post also.