[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] omega - pcom_bin.zoo

greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) (07/15/89)

Has anyone successfully de-zoo-ed this program (omega -pcom_bin.zoo) ???

I have tried from a couple different sources and I keep getting a

"Zoo:  WARNING:  Bad CRC, omega.exe probably corrupted"

Any information would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance

| Greg Staska                 | e-mail:                            \
| NCR Corporation             | greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM        \________
| Corporate Customer Services | ...!uunet!ncrlnk!ncrcae!cs-col!greg          |
| 3325 Platt Springs Rd.      | ...!ucbvax!sdcsvax!ncr-sd!ncrcae!cs-col!greg |
| West Columbia, S.C. 29169   | ( We just fix'em Ma'am )       ______________|
|_____________________________|________________________________|

mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) (07/15/89)

In article <253@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM>, greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) writes:
 >Has anyone successfully de-zoo-ed this program (omega -pcom_bin.zoo) ???
 >
 >I have tried from a couple different sources and I keep getting a
 >
 >"Zoo:  WARNING:  Bad CRC, omega.exe probably corrupted"

I haven't actually de-zoo'd it, but 'zoo xN pcom_bin' says that it's
okay, so I would assume that the actual archive is fine.  Try FTPing
it from grape.ecs.clarkson.edu; they are supposed to be the unofficial
c.b.i.p archive, so they should have it.  (I'd offer to mail it, but the
sucker is 354K long...)

        -Marc

--
Marc Unangst