[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Need sps part 5

porter@caip.rutgers.edu (Adam Porter) (07/15/89)

Could someone email me part 5 of sps, or maybe we could get a repost?
My guess is that if it didn't get to Rutgers, lots of others didn't
get it either.

[alp]
Adam L. Porter (porter@caip.rutgers.edu)
301-B Pleasantview Drive  Piscataway, NJ  08854          (201) 752-2983

drk@athena.mit.edu (David R Kohr) (07/16/89)

In article <Jul.15.12.56.14.1989.10761@caip.rutgers.edu> porter@caip.rutgers.edu (Adam Porter) writes:
>Could someone email me part 5 of sps, or maybe we could get a repost?
>My guess is that if it didn't get to Rutgers, lots of others didn't
>get it either.

I didn't get it, either.  Could someone also e-mail me a copy of sfs part 5,
or could it be re-posted to c.b.i.p.c.?

talvola@janus.berkeley.edu (Erik Talvola) (07/17/89)

In article <Jul.15.12.56.14.1989.10761@caip.rutgers.edu> porter@caip.rutgers.edu (Adam Porter) writes:

   Could someone email me part 5 of sps, or maybe we could get a repost?
   My guess is that if it didn't get to Rutgers, lots of others didn't
   get it either.

I need this part, as well as part 1 of the Omega support files.  Neither
made it to U.C. Berkeley, which means that most of the west coast may
not have them.

--
Erik Talvola               | "It's just what we need... a colossal negative