[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v03i094: vpic, displays gif/mac/pic files on ega/vga v1.4

lane@cs.dal.ca (John Wright/Dr. Pat Lane) (07/11/89)

Looks like part 2 of VPIC (v03i095?) didn't make it here.
Any danger of someone mailing it to me or a reposting?
--
John Wright      //////////////////     Phone:  902-424-3805  or  902-424-6527
Post: c/o Dr Pat Lane, Biology Dept, Dalhousie U, Halifax N.S., CANADA B3H-4H8

pjr@jjcac.uucp (Paul Rak) (07/15/89)

In article <1989Jul11.051554.7598@cs.dal.ca> lane@cs.dal.ca.UUCP (John Wright/Dr. Pat Lane) writes:
>Looks like part 2 of VPIC (v03i095?) didn't make it here.
>Any danger of someone mailing it to me or a reposting?
>--

We haven't received it here yet, either; I'd definitely like a copy,
it sounds great.

Thanx,
Paul Rak

attctc!jolnet!jjcac!pjr

(School / Weekend Work)                    (Weekday Work)
Paul Rak, Jr.                              Paul Rak, Jr.
Sys Administrator/Lab Assistant            Member of Technical Staff
Joliet Junior College                      EMO Computer Products, Inc.
Academic Computing Center                  1701 Quincy Avenue, Suite 22
1216 Houbolt Avenue                        Naperville, IL 60540
Joliet, IL 60536                           (312) 369-1350
(815) 729-9020 x362                        (An AT&T VAR)

ghodsi@shire.shire.cs.psu.edu (M. Ghodsi) (07/16/89)

>Looks like part 2 of VPIC (v03i095?) didn't make it here.
>Any danger of someone mailing it to me or a reposting?
>--

!> We haven't received it here yet, either; I'd definitely like a copy,
!> it sounds great.

!> Thanx,
!> Paul Rak

Could someone please post this? We, like many other sites, did not receive it either.

 --MG

randy@rls.UUCP (Randall L. Smith) (07/17/89)

Recently, ghodsi@shire.shire.cs.psu.edu (M. Ghodsi) writes:
>>Looks like part 2 of VPIC (v03i095?) didn't make it here.
>
>!> We haven't received it here yet, either; I'd definitely like a copy,
>!> it sounds great.
>
> Could someone please post this?  We, like many other sites, did not
> receive it either.

Missing vpic 2 of 2, space 5 of 6, and solitile 2 of 2 also.

tobin@asylum.SF.CA.US (Tobin Brockett) (07/17/89)

In article <GHODSI.89Jul16114557@shire.shire.cs.psu.edu> ghodsi@shire.shire.cs.psu.edu (M. Ghodsi) writes:

>>Looks like part 2 of VPIC (v03i095?) didn't make it here.
>>Any danger of someone mailing it to me or a reposting?
>>--
>
>!> We haven't received it here yet, either; I'd definitely like a copy,
>!> it sounds great.
>
>!> Thanx,
>!> Paul Rak
>
>Could someone please post this? We, like many other sites, did not receive it either.
>
> --MG

This site also....

--
--Tobin Brockett                                  Spangenberg Theatre Complex
Disclaimer under construction... please excuse our mess...