[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] omega support files part 01/02, sfs part 05

boyne@hplvli.HP.COM (Art Boyne) (07/17/89)

mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes:
>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>(omega/files/part01).

Likewise here.  Please repost.

Art Boyne, boyne@hplvla.hp.com

walker@ficc.uu.net (Walker Mangum) (07/18/89)

In article <2334@astroatc.UUCP>, brown@astroatc.UUCP (Vidiot) writes:
> In article <2970@nmtsun.nmt.edu> snsrjth@nmtsun.nmt.edu (- Jeff -) writes:
> <In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes:
> <> Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
> <And me too. Also, if someone got part 5 of Space Flight Simulator
> <(sfs0001/part 5), could they please email me a copy? Thanks in
> Something needs to be done with the connection, as too many pieces just aren't
> making it out of the moderator's machine.  In other words, those two pieces
> didn't make it here either.

Same here.  I would appreciate an E-mail of omega support part 01 and
sfs part 05.

--
Walker Mangum                                  |  Adytum, Incorporated
phone: (713) 333-1509                          |  1100 NASA Road One