[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] omega pcom_bin.zoo support 1 file

greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) (07/17/89)

It appears that part one of the support file for this program (omega-pcom_bin
.zoo) did not get posted.  As this file is required to make the program run,
it is VERY frustrating.  IF anyone has part one of the support file, please
Email it !!!!!! (or repost? it)

Thanks in advance

| Greg Staska                 | e-mail:                            \
| NCR Corporation             | greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM        \________
| Corporate Customer Services | ...!uunet!ncrlnk!ncrcae!cs-col!greg          |
| 3325 Platt Springs Rd.      | ...!ucbvax!sdcsvax!ncr-sd!ncrcae!cs-col!greg |
| West Columbia, S.C. 29169   | ( We just fix'em Ma'am )       ______________|
|_____________________________|________________________________|

ggray@wpi.wpi.edu (Gary Gray) (07/18/89)

In article <254@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM> greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) writes:
>It appears that part one of the support file for this program (omega-pcom_bin
>.zoo) did not get posted.  As this file is required to make the program run,
>it is VERY frustrating.

My site didn't get part 1 or the support files, and part 2 seems corrupted.

A post or email would be greatly appreciated...

WARNING!! the opinions expressed above can be HAZARDOUS or FATAL if swallowed!

I mean, does anybody *really* care what pithy saying I put in here?

Gary Gray - inet ggray@wpi.wpi.edu - bitnet ggray@wpi.bitnet - GEnie G.GRAY6

dafj@vax87.auc.dk (FLEMMING H. JENSEN) (07/18/89)

In article <254@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM>, greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) writes:
> It appears that part one of the support file for this program (omega-pcom_bin
> ..zoo) did not get posted.  As this file is required to make the program run,
> it is VERY frustrating.  IF anyone has part one of the support file, please
> Email it !!!!!! (or repost? it)
>
> Thanks in advance

> | Greg Staska                 | e-mail:                            \
> | NCR Corporation             | greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM        \________
> | Corporate Customer Services | ...!uunet!ncrlnk!ncrcae!cs-col!greg          |
> | 3325 Platt Springs Rd.      | ...!ucbvax!sdcsvax!ncr-sd!ncrcae!cs-col!greg |
> | West Columbia, S.C. 29169   | ( We just fix'em Ma'am )       ______________|

I say repost it. A lot of sites didn't get it. Neither did we in Denmark.
That is pc-omega.sup AND sfs-part one.

Thanx

  Flemming Jensen
  University of Aalborg      E-mail: dafj@vax87.auc.dk