[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Missing part 5 of sfs

greg@dekalb.UUCP (Greg Philmon) (07/16/89)

Part five of sfs (space flight simulator) never made it to this site.

Could someone please mail me a copy?

	Thanx in advance!

    | Greg Philmon  ...gatech!dekalb!greg   CIS: 72261,1724 |

harnyo@grad2.cis.upenn.edu (Andy) (07/16/89)

In article <605@dekalb.UUCP> greg@dekalb.UUCP (Greg Philmon) writes:

>Part five of sfs (space flight simulator) never made it to this site.
>
>Could someone please mail me a copy?
>
>	Thanx in advance!
>
>--

	Yeah, me too ! Thanks

Andy
harnyo@grad2.cis.upenn.edu

dafj@vax87.auc.dk (Flemming Jensen) (07/17/89)

In article <605@dekalb.UUCP>, greg@dekalb.UUCP (Greg Philmon) writes:

> Part five of sfs (space flight simulator) never made it to this site.
>
> Could someone please mail me a copy?
>
> 	Thanx in advance!
>
> --
>     ---------------------------------------------------------
>     | Greg Philmon  ...gatech!dekalb!greg   CIS: 72261,1724 |
>     ---------------------------------------------------------

  Me too. We never got part five either.

  Flemming Jensen   dafj@vax87.auc.dk

denniss@kodak.UUCP (Dennis Schrieber) (07/17/89)

 Didn't make it here either, if someone would be so kind, Please.
--
| Eastman Kodak Co.                      |  Dennis L. Schrieber      |
| Computer Integrated Manufacturing Div. |  denniss@kodak.UUCP       |

pt@beta.lanl.gov (Paul A. Thiessen) (07/17/89)

In article <605@dekalb.UUCP> greg@dekalb.UUCP (Greg Philmon) writes:

>Part five of sfs (space flight simulator) never made it to this site.
>
>Could someone please mail me a copy?
>
>	Thanx in advance!

 Me too! There's a lot of stuff missing. I also never got vpic part 2.
If someone coule mail me sfs-5 or vpic-2, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

         - Paul

PAUL THIESSEN                     (Summer only: pt@lanl.gov)
pthiessen@hmcvax.bitnet            ...uunet!jarthur!pthiesse

bill@hpcvlx.HP.COM (Bill Frolik) (07/17/89)

Me three!

(Did part 5 ever get posted in the first place?
We never got it out here in Corvallis, either.)

Bill Frolik		Hewlett-Packard
hplabs!hpcvlx!bill	Corvallis, Oregon

sarang@saturn.wustl.edu (Sarang Joshi) (07/17/89)

	I also want a copy of part 5 of sfs (space flight simulator).
Has any one out there got a copy of part 5 of sfs??

Sarang Joshi
Sarang@saturn.UUCP

kwerle@ics.uci.edu (Werle) (07/18/89)

Please send me a copy of part 5/6 as well.
			Thanks in advance,
			  Kurt

userDAR@ualtamts.BITNET (David Ross) (07/19/89)

Please send me a copy of part 5/6 as well.
----
David A. Ross, Programmer/Analyst     |  Bitnet: userdar@ualtamts.BITNET
University Computing Systems          |  Uucp:   alberta!uqv-mts!david_ross
U of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Can. |  Phone:  1-403-492-2462